Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hair Care Recipes ♥

How to: Hair Treatment


I'm going to go in detail about the information I've learned about growing strong, long, healthy hair in my next post, for now I will simply post information on the treatments I do. ☺

My two month result ♥


For those of you following me on Beautylish, you know that I've been in the process of growing out a bad hair cut. And now I'm simply just growing my hair.


  • What you need: Castor Oil and and any other oil or fruit of your choice. Castor is your carrier oil. You can add almond oil, avocado, avocado fruit, banana fruit, coconut oil, etc. I usually do it with Castor, Coconut Oil, Olive and a ripe avocado.
  •  How to: Tbsp of Castor Oil and Coconut oil. Mix together. 
  • What it does: Strengthens your hair so you see less breakage. There is no way to speed up hair growth unless you change genetics. 
  • What I've benefitted: Stronger hair, minimal breakage, a dramatic amount of less frizz, softer hair and more controllable.
  •  Time I've spent doing this: Approximately 2 months now. I've been doing it every 3-5 days. Make sure you massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes. I like to put a bag on over as well. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment